Aware of the fact that parents are the primary educators of their children and seek only the best for them, we also accept the commitment to collaborate with them on the education of their children.
At Highlands School Los Fresnos, the parents play a special leading role. Their presence and participation is essential and is a hallmark of our school, of which we are very proud. The presence of our families in school life is embodied through:
- Playing active roles in the school’s charity project:Highlands +.
- Participating in the spiritual life of the school: Easter Week Missions, the choir of Highlands mothers, pastoral life, etc.
- Sports and leisure groups: padel groups, dance groups, running groups (The Highlands Runners), etc.
- The social life of the school: organisation of events, welcoming new families, volunteer work, social action, mothers’ dinners, etc.
- Spokespersons for the school via “Delegate Parents”.
We promote the organisation of special events such as: Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Grandparents’ Day and other social harmony events involving parents and children. These activities offer a chance to learn about, build friendships and alliances with other parents that are seeking to educate their children under the same principles and values.
As a team, we share this responsibility and offer all our help to form your children so that they are strengthened from within and prepared to face the world in future, because we are one team and one family: the “Highlands family”. The parents of the Highlands School Los Fresnos share sports, interests and, in short, a Highlands spirit. Take a look at all our current activities and projects and join us!