Formation for leadership and the apostolic movement
Those who do not live to serve, serve for little in this life
Social participation and the apostolic movement
We educate our students in servant leadership so that, through their formation and profession, they may feel committed to the good of their society. We prepare them as apostles; i.e., people who feel a drive to communicate to others the joy and beauty that faith has shown them.
Looking towards that future, our students take part in age-suitable social projects from Primary through to Upper secondary. These projects foster their sensitivity to the needs of others and make them live the transformational experience of serving the most disadvantaged in our society.
Against the disposable culture (Pope Francis), a culture of social commitment and Christian love.
We support the following projects:
- Altius Foundation
- Great Annual Collection for the Madrid Food Bank
- Almar Foundation
- Support for Cáritas in Boadilla del Monte
- Charity campaigns organised by local parishes
- “Hogar de Vida” by the Golfín Foundation
- Funding and support for charity projects
- ABAY Ethiopia
- Gil Gayarre Foundation
- Charity clothes collections